1. Full payment must be receive by the specified dealine(s) to take advantage of any pre-season savings. If you ar emailing in your payment, please remember to take mail delivery times into consideration. For your convenience, we offer a number of purchase methods including purchasing online, by phone or in-person during posted office hours beginning Aug. 21, 2017. Please visit brimacombe.ca for more details. Please visit brimacombe.ca for more details. Please note, pass cards will not released without full payment.
2. Each cardholder must complete and sign Brimacombe’s General Waiver upon purchase. A pass card will not be released until a completed waiver has been received by Member Services at the Main Office. All members/pass holders under the age of 18 require a parent/guardian signature on their waiver.
3. Your annual winter membership/season pass fee entitles you to use the facilities from the first to last day of winter operations within the conditions of your pass. Brimacombe's regular hours of operation run from Jan. 8, 2018 to Mar. 11, 2018, Tuesday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. — six days a week and five nights a week. Brimacombe is closed on Mondays, excluding holiday Mondays. Weather and snow conditions permitting, operational hours will be updated throughout the season and your pass will be honoured within the conditions of its use if the Club is open before and after these dates. Brimacombe reserves the right to close some or all of its business operations for special events, inclement weather or operational considerations.
4. MEMBER LOYALTY PROGRAM: Individuals who have been active members five (5) or more consecutive seasons including the most recent season, are eligible for an annual Member Loyalty (ML) Savings beginning in their sixth consecutive season of active membership. The $50 savings should be applied to your respective membership rate before calculating any applicable taxes. If you are unable to renew this season, please pay the Absentee Fee in order to put your membership status on hold for the season and remain eligible for your ML savings in following seasons. Although the Absentee Fee is not recognized as an active year towards the program, it does allow you to retain your accumulated years. Loyalty Savings is applicable to the qualifying member only, is non-transferable and cannot be applied to absentee fees. Contact us for complete program terms & conditions.
5. A $30+HST Administrative Fee will be charged for all returned cheques.
6. If your membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement pass may be purchased for $30+HST.
7. Refunds will only be given prior to Jan. 1, 2018 with a Doctor’s Note, and are subject to a $30+HST Administrative Fee.
8. Membership cards are non-transferable and remain the property of Brimacombe. Any person found lending their card to anyone or breaking facility rules will have their membership privileges cancelled with no refund. Brimacombe reserves the right to revoke your card at anytime with no refund.